Rooted in a history of welcoming all people, Kennedy Heights Development Corporation (KHDC) is dedicated to growing a neighborhood where residents, businesses and community thrive.
The goals of the KHDC are to:
- Work with the Kennedy Heights Community Council (KHCC) to further mutual development goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and administer programs and activities that serve to promote and sustain high-quality, mixed-income housing throughout Kennedy Heights.
- Promote, administer and guide investment and redevelopment activities that improve the functional, aesthetic, cultural and economic well-being of the neighborhood. In addition, we strive to guide investment into the ongoing vitality of Kennedy Heights business district.
The KHDC board of trustees consists of a cross-section of local residents chosen for their commitment and skills.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Chair: Jamie Carr, Senior Program Officer, Fifth Third Foundation, email@example.com
- Board Treasurer: Cinder Miller, Vice President, Gray & Pape, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Secretary: Kate Kern, Artist, email@example.com
- Dana Bateman, Dentist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alphonse Gerhardstein, Attorney, email@example.com
- Mary Winn Godar, Comey & Shepherd Realtors, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Grieser, Retired Lutheran Pastor, Chair of Housing Committee, email@example.com
- Will Jones, Will Jones Photo, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa Davis Mulligan, Senior Director of Real Estate Portfolio Planning & Strategy, Fidelity Investments, email@example.com
- Rev. Trevor Phillips,Savings Grace Community Church, firstname.lastname@example.org
The KHDC is recognized under IRS Sec. 501(c)(3) as a nonprofit organization. Contributions to the KHDC are tax-deductible.