Rooted in a history of welcoming all people, Kennedy Heights Development Corporation (KHDC) is dedicated to growing a neighborhood where residents, businesses and community thrive.
The goals of the KHDC are to:
- Work with the Kennedy Heights Community Council (KHCC) to further mutual development goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and administer programs and activities that serve to promote and sustain high-quality, mixed-income housing throughout Kennedy Heights.
- Promote, administer and guide investment and redevelopment activities that improve the functional, aesthetic, cultural and economic well-being of the neighborhood. In addition, we strive to guide investment into the ongoing vitality of Kennedy Heights business district.
The KHDC board of trustees consists of a cross-section of local residents chosen for their commitment and skills.
Contact us: [email protected]
- Dana Bateman, Dentist, [email protected]
- Alphonse Gerhardstein, Attorney, [email protected]
- Mary Winn Godar, Comey & Shepherd Realtors, [email protected]
- Steven Grieser, Retired Lutheran Pastor, Chair of Housing Committee, [email protected]
- Will Jones, Will Jones Photo, LLC, [email protected]
- Mary Kidd Ray, Coldwell Banker West Shell, [email protected]
- Teresa Davis Mulligan, Senior Director of Real Estate Portfolio Planning & Strategy, Fidelity Investments, [email protected]
We are always looking to diversify our board and add new members. If you have a passion for community and economic development, please contact us about getting involved!
The KHDC is recognized under IRS Sec. 501(c)(3) as a nonprofit organization. Contributions to the KHDC are tax-deductible.